The Talent Ecosystem policy committee aims to solve for challenges in talent attraction and retention facing employers across the Toronto region.
Together, these members advise, guide and shape the Board’s efforts to champion:
- Support the implementation of the “calls to action” in the Board’s workforce development report, Unlocking Talent
- Provide insight into the development of collaborative solution-oriented projects between employers, post-secondary institutions, and other talent ecosystem stakeholders Provide direction on additional advocacy activities to undertake related to immigration policies
- Identify key regional data and information gaps that are required to support better workforce development efforts
How We'll Get There
To reach our objectives, we work to:
- Enable the region's employers to grow and improve competitiveness by accessing the talent they need when they need it
- Integrate employer needs and perspectives into skills development programs to ensure workers are prepared the jobs of today and tomorrow
Have your say
Join the Talent Ecosystem policy committee to shape the Board’s agenda and direct our research and advocacy to emerging priorities. Already a member? Contact your account manager to get involved.
If you aren't a member, complete the membership inquiry form for more information!