In partnership with the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, the Toronto Region Board of Trade is pleased to offer the services of TradeCert Canada – a simple, secure and time-saving solution to obtain certificates of origin and ad-hoc documents.
Haven't registered yet? Follow these three simple steps
- Download and complete the Letter of Waiver form.
- Send your completed Letter of Waiver, accompanied by your company's business registration, to email@example.com
- Once the Canadian Chamber of Commerce receives your documents, they will create your company profile and e-mail your login details to you.
Note: If you are the manufacturer of the goods you intend to export, please send us a Manufacturer's Declaration, as the Canadian Chamber of Commerce requires proof of origin for all goods listed on a Certificate of Origin. For a complete list of accepted proof of origin, please click here.
Electronic signatures and stamps:
- Toronto Region Board of Trade Members: $35 +tax
- Non-members: $45 +tax
Manual signatures and stamps:
- Toronto Region Board of Trade Members: $45 +tax
- Non-members: $55 +tax
- Courier fee: $30 (tax incl.)