The health and safety of our guests, staff, and volunteers is our top priority. In accordance with public health guidelines and recommendations, we are currently following these protocols:
- Masks Optional: The choice to wear or not to wear a mask in the event is an individual choice and one that should be treated with kindness and respect regardless of any of our own personal views.
- Self-Monitor for Symptoms: We continue to ask guests to self-monitor and not attend the event in person if they are feeling unwell, even if they choose to wear a mask onsite.
- Hand Sanitizer will be accessible to all in attendance in the following areas:
- Building entrance checkpoint
- Registration/check-in area and Help Desk
- Guest tables