We ask that you add email@example.com to your “Safe Senders” list, to make sure your receive time-sensitive communications and so you don’t miss any important updates from the Toronto Region Board of Trade.
This program is for businesses in the city of Toronto. If your business is located outside of Toronto, find a participating chamber in your municipality.
If you are making a request for screening kits to be used in an educational setting, you can contact the appropriate Government of Ontario office through the following email addresses:
Review the Program agreement to continue with your order.
PROGRAM AGREEMENT As a participant of the COVID 19-Rapaid Screening Initiative for small and medium sized businesses across Ontario also known as the Provincial Antigen Screening Program (the "Program"), the Business agrees to the following terms and conditions contained in this Program Agreement (the "Agreement").
1. The Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation, and Trade ("MEDJCT") in partnership with the government of Canada and the Ontario Chamber of Commerce (OCC) launched the COVID-19 Rapid Screening Initiative for small and medium-sized businesses across Ontario (the "Program"). This program is under the sole responsibility and discretion of the Province of Ontario. The Province makes no guarantees about the availability or volumes of Screening Kits that may be available.
2. To assist in facilitating private sector workplace screening, the Toronto Region Board of Trade (the "Board") has partnered with the City of Toronto (the "City") to assist in the distribution of approved COVID-19 Rapid Testing Devices ("Screening Kits")
3. The Screening Kits provided by the Toronto Region Board of Trade and/or the City of Toronto to you are provided free of charge, on an “as-is” basis. Other than any warranty provided by the manufacturer, the Board and the City disclaim any and all representations, warranties and conditions, whether express, implied, written or oral, in relation to the Screening Kits, including fitness for use for any particular purpose.
4. The Board and the City are bound by the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (Ontario) and the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (Ontario) respectively and any information provided to the Board and the City in connection with the Program may be subject to disclosure in accordance with those Acts.
5. The Business MUST:
a) Ensure that the Screening Kits are:
- Used only for the purposes of the PASP (Provincial Antigen Screening Program).
- Not resold or distributed to any other person.
b) Report ALL data regarding results of the Screening Kits EACH WEEK through the Online Portal. Failure to do so may result in future inability to participate in the program.
c) In providing COVID-19 point-of-care antigen testing to individuals using the Screening Kits at your site, ensure compliance with all applicable laws, provincial or federal directives, and provincial or federal guidance, including:
1. Ministry of Health COVID-19 Guidance: Considerations for Rapid Antigen Screening.
2. Public Health Infection, Prevention and Control (IPAC) guidelines.
d) Supply, at your own cost, the appropriate human resources and all equipment and supplies (other than the Screening Kits themselves) required to perform the COVID-19 point-of-care antigen testing using the Screening Kits at your site.
e) Ensure that the person Supervising the COVID-19 rapid antigen testing using the Screening Kits at your site, has viewed the training video. (Suggestion is that the Health and Safety designate be appointed as the Supervising Screener).
This Agreement comes into effect upon execution and shall expire on March 31, 2022, unless terminated earlier in accordance with this section. The Toronto Region Board of Trade and the City of Toronto reserve the right to terminate this Agreement upon written notice to you if you fail to comply with any terms of this Agreement. For clarity, if the Agreement is terminated, you shall no longer be participating in the PASP and shall not receive any further access to Screening Kits.
This Agreement is made under and shall be construed according to the laws of the province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein.
WAIVER AND RELEASE: The undersigned on behalf of the Business (the "Business") waives any and all claims against, and releases and further discharges, the Toronto Region Board of Trade and the City of Toronto, including each of their respective elected officials, directors, officers, employees, agents, assigns, legal representatives and successors from all claims, actions, demands or legal proceeds of any sort, by reason of any damage, loss or injury to person and property which has been or may be sustained in the future as a consequence of participating in the Provincial Antigen Screening Program (PASP).