In this Member Workshop with Music Marketing, unlock strategic insights and expand your vision to embrace a new perspective on the purpose and potential of your organization.
In today's fast-paced business world, the only constant is change. The question is, how does your organization respond? Are you poised to seize untapped opportunities, unlock strategic insights, and bet big on innovation? Join us in this dynamic workshop, where we explore the strategies that empowered Toronto-based Music Marketing to build a global business. Their audacious bet on an unknown artist, Ricki Martin (Livin’ la Vida Loca), not only expanded their vision and revenues but also redefined their industry presence, even in the face of formidable industry disruptors like Spotify and Apple Music.
This workshop is your compass to navigate and thrive amidst constant change, enabling you to transform your business thinking and establish a rock-solid foundation for enduring success. Whether you're an entrepreneur, business leader, or visionary thinker, attending this event will equip you with actionable insights to lead in times of uncertainty.
- Expand Your Vision: Embrace a new perspective on your company's purpose and potential, fostering global growth opportunities.
- Harness the Power of Contribution: Discover how industry involvement fuels rewards and trust, driving impactful change.
- Be a Proactive Leader: Respond proactively to industry signals, becoming the driving force of positive transformation in your business.
- Build for Success: Transform your business thinking and establish a stable foundation for long-term, sustainable success.
In an era of unparalleled economic volatility, learn to not only survive but thrive amid incessant business landscape fluctuations. Join us to gain a winning posture by transforming your business thinking and fortify your foundation.
- 11:45 AM - Check-in
- 12:15 PM - Workshop Programming + Lunch
- 1:15 PM - Networking
This Lunch & Learn workshop is free for TRBOT Members!
Your admission includes a light lunch and refreshments provided by Oliver & Bonacini.
About our member:
Music Marketing is a company that was founded to bring the coolest music software and hardware all around the world. Started in 1991 by Ray Williams, Music Marketing Inc. is a global music software/hardware distributor. They are musicians, composers, DJs and artists drawn together by a love of music making and technology.