THE PREMIER NETWORKING GALA IN TORONTO IS BACK.
See and be seen. Back after three years, tickets are going fast. Do not miss this opportunity to forge new connections, hear inspiring insights from notable changemakers, and enjoy an exquisite three-course dinner and drinks.
Join us as we shine a spotlight on the achievements and accomplishments that position our region as the genesis of innovation, economic competitiveness and growth on the global stage.
Breaking through the assumption that Canadians are “average,” “nice,”“meek” — we’re coming together to celebrate the knowledge that we have the potential of being second to none; that we boldly and unapologetically fly above the radar.
MEET OUR KEYNOTE:
Mark Barrenechea, CEO, CTO & Vice Chair, OpenText
Mark Barrenechea is an ideal model for this year’s Annual Dinner theme, Above the Radar, a rallying cry for companies from our region to compete, innovate, create, teach, and grow internationally.
Barrenechea has led OpenText to significant growth since becoming CEO in 2012, contributing to one of the biggest Canadian success stories in tech – 90% of Fortune 100 companies are customers, and $9 trillion in annual commerce is conducted through OpenText.
- 5:00pm - Registration and Networking Reception
- 7:00pm - Welcome Remarks and Keynote Address from Mark Barrenechea, CEO, CTO & Vice Chair, OpenText
- 7:50pm - Dinner
- 8:50pm - Toronto Region Builder Award, presented by CPA Ontario
- 9:10pm - Post-Dinner Reception
- Individual (Member): $700
- Individual (Non-Member): $800
- Table of ten (Member): $7,000
- Table for ten (Non-Member): $8,000