In collaboration with the Young Professionals Network (YPN), we bring you a complimentary workshop tailored to equip you with the expertise and knowledge needed to kickstart and grow your online business successfully.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Join the upcoming Executive Certificates session and gain the skills and knowledge to thrive in the ever-evolving E-commerce landscape, whether you're an entrepreneur, business owner, manager, director, or executive.
In this one-day program, you'll engage in interactive workshops, expert panel discussions, and receive invaluable mentorship from Canada's top e-commerce experts, ensuring you're well-prepared to thrive on the global e-commerce stage.
Date: Thursday, November 30 at 9 AM – 5 PM
Location: The Quay - 100 Queens Quay East, 3rd Floor
Led by industry experts, this in-depth session will cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Global market research, competitive analysis and consumer trends
- Data-driven strategy building for optimizing the customer journey
- Financial considerations and risk management, including payment processing, fraud prevention, cashflow and currency exchange
- International shipping platforms and logistics management
- Integration solutions for seamless global operations
- Data privacy and cybersecurity for business protection
Furthermore, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your business network by connecting with peers, global industry leaders, and experts.
Thanks to our generous partners, this special session is being offered free of charge to Ontario businesses and the Young Professionals Network (YPN).
For inquiries, contact Mary-Anne Meerasabeer at 416-949-1731 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to shape your E-commerce journey – register today!