Coming Back Together: Annual Report 2021/2022
Introduction from Jan De Silva, President & CEO of the Toronto Region Board of Trade, and Yung Wu, CEO of MaRS Discovery District and Chair of the Toronto Region Board of Trade.
The Board brings the business community together to address our Region’s biggest challenges. Our 2021/22 annual report demonstrates how we delivered on our core promise to support our members by focusing on three key pillars: convening, connecting and championing.
Our annual report, ‘Coming Back Together’, showcases:
- The impact of the Board’s Covid-19 supports and recovery efforts
- Our approach to better understanding the Region’s unique districts through data analysis
- Our policy advocacy work on: housing, workforce development, transportation, innovation, energy, and the climate economy.
- The highly successful World Trade Centre- Toronto programs which drive growth and profitability for members
- The many business leaders, government officials, experts and members convened and connected at +100 events