BREAKING: We’re delighted to announce the Hon. Doug Ford, Premier of Ontario, will be joining this sold-out event.
Join the Hon. Steve Clark, Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing, for a special announcement on the next phase of their plan to build 1.5 million homes over the next decade.
About the Event
Ontario’s housing shortage has led to runaway costs, with the pressure felt in the Greater Toronto Area and beyond. The provincial government is working to tackle this challenge and help all Ontarians find a home that fits their needs and budget.
Addressing this issue is critical to ensuring our region can attract and retain the talent required to support an environment of growth and competitiveness.
This event will also feature the Hon. Michael Parsa, Associate Minister for Housing, and a panel made up of industry leaders to discuss the progress made and next steps that lay ahead.
- The Hon. Doug Ford, Premier of Ontario
- The Hon. Steve Clark, Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing, Government of Ontario
- The Hon. Michael Parsa, Associate Minister of Housing, Government of Ontario
- Moderator: Giles Gherson, EVP and Chair, Economic Blueprint Institute, Toronto Region Board of Trade
- Ene Underwood, President & CEO, Habitat for Humanity, GTA
- Victoria Mancinelli, Director, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing and Strategic Partnerships, LiUNA
- Tony Irwin, President and CEO, Federation of Rental Housing Providers of Ontario
- Tim Hudak, CEO, Ontario Real Estate Association
- Moderator: Mazyar Mortazavi, President and CEO, TAS